- The party with no down payment would take 5/8ths of the interest right off, the party with the $200,000 down would take 3/8ths of the interest right off.
- The party with no down payment would pay 5/8ths of the costs associated with obtaining the loan, the party with the $200,000 down would pay 3/8ths of the loan origination costs.
- Each would pay 1/2 of the property taxes
- Each would pay 1/2 of all expenses etc.
- If the property were an income producing property then each party would earn 1/2 of the income produced.
Buying With a Partner When All is NOT Equal
November 10, 2015 By